What can New River UniServ do for you?
Most members know that membership provides the benefits of legal advice and protections, but we are more than that. The job of the UniServ program is to make sure every member has access to resources at the national, state, and local levels.
When should you call the office?
- When you have a question or concern about a policy, regulation, or law.
- If you receive an evaluation that does not follow proper procedure or is inaccurate.
- If you want to discuss your rights and options in a difficult situation.
- When you first learn you are at risk of being disciplined, reprimanded or dismissed.
- If you are threatened or intimidated by a parent or student.
- If you are the subject of an inquiry by the police or a Child Protective Services caseworker
VEA Member Benefits
- VEA Access to Savings You could be saving up to 50% off on discounts in dining, shopping, travel and much more, so register today!
- NEA Home and Auto Insurance Policies Request a quote for home and auto insurance through NEA Member Benefits. Members save an average of $495 per year on auto insurance
- NEA Complementary Life Insurance Formerly called Dues-Tab Insurance, all members can take advantage of the valuable, automatic, term life insurance coverage provided by NEA Complimentary Life Insurance. Be sure to keep your beneficiary current.
- Click and Save Member Discounts The most popular discount program for NEA members and their families. This exclusive shopping service offers savings on brand name merchandise from hundreds of top retailers, online stores, and local merchants. Save on clothing, electronics, restaurants, jewelry, movie tickets and more!